WHO WE ARE
•Mississippi College (1994)
BSBA in Accounting with Special Distinction
Professional Affiliations (Present and Past)
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Central Chapter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
• GranthamPoole (1999 – Present), Member
• Grantham, Randall, Arrington & Company PA (1997 – 1999)
• Income Tax
• Construction/Real Estate
• Industrial and Commercial Real Estate
Civic/Community Involvement (Present and Past)
The Chisolms are active members of First United Methodist Church in Clinton and are supporters of various community activities. In the past, Sue Carole has served on the Board of the MS Lung Association and on various church finance committees.
Sue Carole is married to Dwayne Chisolm, an engineer with Entergy and they have two sons, Michael and Jonathan. Daughters-in-law are Kala and Brittany respectively and one granddaughter, Chloe Grace. In her leisure time, she enjoys playing tennis, traveling, and spending time with her sons and their families.
CPA License Number 5032